About SERVPRO of Mendocino County
Doug & Krishelle Bridges
Owners of SERVPRO of Mendocino County
SERVPRO of Mendocino County has been in the restoration and damage clean up industry for over 6 years. With combined experience of water and fire damage specialists, construction specialists, hard physical labor and a team work ethic, we strive to make the damage you have experienced "Like it never even happened."
We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. We can also mitigate (clean up) mold and mildew from your home or business. 50% of businesses that experience a fire or water damage loss don't reopen. We do what we can on our end to make sure that doesn't happen.
Our technicians have received training either through regular IICRC-industry certification, water damage classes or fire restoration classes, and are even trained to teach classes so insurance agents can receive Continuing Education credits. Due to our connection of franchise networks and ability to gather together, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Mendocino County.
If you need to schedule water, fire, or mold damage cleanup for your home or business, please call today! We are an emergency service that is able to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- MLS Caravan
- Kelseyville Business Association
- Middletown Area Merchants Association
- Ukiah Women In Business
- Redwood Coast Lions Club
- Bridges Construction
- Greater Ukiah Chamber of Commerce
- Lake County Chamber of Commerce
- Clearlake Chamber of Commerce
- Mendocino Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Willits Chamber of Commerce
- PGA Tour
- Ukiah Lions Club
- Lake County Fire Chiefs Association
- American Red Cross
- North Bay Association of Realtors
- Coastal Mendocino Associaton of Realtors
- Redwood Coast Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Willits Women In Business
- Outstanding Sales Performance
- Growth of Revenue Award
- Growth of Quality Management